Summer is off to a great start! Feeding America and our community partners are really stepping up to help us provide meals and services to families in need. We’d like to extend our sincere thanks to:
- The Mary Owen Borden Foundation for a $10,000 grant to help us provide after school meals at two Monmouth County Boys and Girls Clubs
- Wells Fargo for a $5,000 grant in support of our Culinary Training Program, which helps individuals learn new job skills
- The Food Research and Action Center with Walmart Foundation for their $50,000 grant to help us provide SNAP Outreach and help individuals sign up for SNAP.
- Feeding America and Walmart Foundation for a $25,000 grant that will help us purchase needed equipment, like refrigerators, freezers and scales for our member agencies.
- Feeding America and Pricewaterhouse Cooper for a $11,250 grant in support of After School Program Meals in Ocean County
- Feeding America and Costco for a $20,000 grant that will help us purchase food for distribution to pantries and other programs.
We are so grateful for your support, which will help so many families have a good summer and a good year.