On Sunday, September 26th, 2021, the Jesters Highway Motorcycle Club will be hosting its 2nd Annual Charity Poker Run
On Sunday, September 26th, 2021, the Jesters Highway Motorcycle Club will be hosting its 2nd Annual Charity Poker Run in support for the fight against Homelessness. The Poker Run will move throughout Monmouth County to the Jersey Shore and stop at five restaurants owned by Chefs International.
ABOUT THE RIDE:
Starting location will be at Sportika in Manalapan and will conclude in Freehold at The Cabin where prizes will be awarded and food and beverages will be sold. Chefs International has been very generous in hosting our event and giving a percentage of all sales for that day in support of our event. We are looking for sponsors to support our run and help us make this day very special for the community and all attendees. All proceeds will be donated to The Habcore, who build homes for homeless veterans and Fulfill Food Banks of Monmouth County who aid in feeding the homeless. We plan on promoting this event on social media, radio and news outlets.
- Rain or Shine
- Start Point: 150 Woodward Road, Manalapan NJ 07726
- Registration between 9 AM and 11 AM
- End Point: 984 NJ-33, Freehold, NJ 07728
- After party starts at 1 PM
- Event Cost:
- $25 Early Registration/ $30 Day of the event for Riders, $15 Passenger’s
- After Party: $25
- Payment in advance for event.
- Venmo: Jesters Highway MC
- Contact Phone: 908 839 9021
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
150 Woodward Rd, Manalpan, NJ 07726
Comments are closed.